Friday, October 19, 2012

This blog is coming back to life!

Hey guys, it's been a long while since I've posted anything. As a matter of fact, it has been a long while since I've done anything hobby related but that has changed in the past month.

I've decided to set aside my Lizards for some time and decided to start a Ogre Kingdoms army. Since my brother decided to get into Warhammer Fantasy with an High Elf army, I decided to start something new with him and we'll be running an escalation campaign with some friends.

That being said, I've assembled the army (1000 pts so far) and started painting again. I'll be doing these guys one by one as I only have around 20 models in the list at the moment. I'm just waiting on my camera to start posting WIP pictures and start feeding this blog once more.

On other news, I'll also start posting random updates of hobby related things so keep an eye out on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment