Friday, November 9, 2012

My Ogres - 1st Ogre Bull!

So I've recently started an Ogre Kingdom army and I must say that painting these guys is a blast! Since your army is so small, you can spend more time on individual models and for me, that's a blessing since I get bored of painting 5 models at a time. With each model being more individual, I can put a lot more time and effort in a single model and I think it's helping me improve as a painter.

I'm really happy with how my 1st model came out and I hope to keep improving as I keep painting these guys. I've already learned a lot from painting this one so hopefully, the quality of my painting will get better with each ogre!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah !! Je salue avec enthousiasme la reprise de ce blog !!

    Bon courage pour la suite !!

    Morikun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci!!! J'espère être capable de l'alimenter à une rythme assez soutenu, j'ai plusieurs nouveaux projets en cours de réalisation!

    ReplyDelete