Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Elsewhere on the Web - Some more Lizardmen!

I came upon this painting log by neveroddoreven on the Lustria-Online website. Not only does his plog contains some awesome painted miniatures, there is also quite a bit of conversion and sculpting work that deserves to be seen!
This Oldblood on Carnosaur is simply stunning! The very dynamic pose of the Oldblood (made with a bloodletter and some Saurus parts among others) really goes well with the feral look of the Carnosaur.
With this much detail on a regular skink, the army looks simply stunning and it's definitely worth to take a couple of minutes to go check out neveroddoreven's painting log by clicking here.

As for my own work, I've made some progress on my Saurus Warriors and even started some skin work on the Saurus Scar-Veteran/Oldblood on foot model I have (the old metal one). Nothing worthy of an update yet but soon I hope!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I seen this guy's stuff on Lustria Online as well. Some amazing stuff for sure. It's a great inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete